Among all of the places to grab a drink or a bite to eat in downtown Las Vegas, you can’t beat the ambiance of our indoor/outdoor Beer Garden space. With live music and a laid-back vibe, you’ll want to make sure to keep your evenings free this October. Visit the Plaza’s Beer Garden to gain access to incredible bands, DJs, food, and refreshments. Here’s a preview of what you can expect:
– Named after the concealed paths to success in video games, this band blends a simple structure with a bassist, guitarist/singer, and drummer, but they prove quality means more than quantity.
– This Vegas-based, indie-rock band is a fearsome trio led by singer/guitarist Aldridge Basiga. Bass player Jacob Lasky and drummer Justin Ptak have helped elevate the band from desert show openers to local hero status.
– Billing themselves as a post-punk/rock band, songs like First Light and Mr. Lepard will have you grooving in no time.
– The upcoming show on October 1st
will artfully showcase DJ Fish’s smooth DJ punk/new wave/indie sounds.
The Acid Sisters
– Members Elayna, Nick, Lizzie, Dusty, and Jacob deliver a unique blend of psychedelic garage rock that will get you feeling loose in no time.
– All the way from the front range of Colorado comes this trippy trio and their unique brand of psychedelic grunge rock.
– This local Las Vegas mod rock band is led by singer/guitarist Crom Fallon and is a perennial favorite at intimate venues in the area.
DJ Jacob Savage
– Spinning seriously infectious grooves, DJ Jacob Savage delivers a distinct sound that’ll get your pulse up when kicking back in the Beer Garden.
Same Sex Mary
– Hailing from Boulder City, Nevada, Same Sex Mary is an independent rock band that is well known on the Vegas indie music scene.
– Electronic dance rock is the music of choice for local group Glass Pools. Join the fan club this October!
– Returning for a second showcase, you can catch DJ Fish if you missed him the first time around or simply come back for more of his eclectic tunes.
– Alternative rockers with the provocative name return for a night of fun led by members Nick, Daniel, and M.M.
– This East Las Vegas, NV band is back with their unique take on garage, surf, rock, and urban tunes.
– Psychedelic surf rock is the best way to describe this band. Though they are known for their adaptive style that can change from the beginning of the set to the end.
DJ Cromm Astaire
– A killer combination of soul and 60s-era mod is what you can expect from this popular Las Vegas Valley DJ.
About Beer Garden
German Cuisine with Vegas Style
Everything is bigger and better in Vegas and the food at Beer Garden is certainly no exception. Run by Michael Vakneen, chef at Pop Up Pizza, Beer Garden’s menu offers mouthwatering German favorites with a unique twist. The beer snacks are perfect pairings with your beer. Choose from extra giant German pretzels, crispy onion strings, and plenty of sauces to mix and match. But the real highlight of Beer Garden is its signature bratwursts. Their bratwurst sandwiches are creatively named after old Las Vegas hotels such as The Western, The Hacienda, and The Stardust. You can even create your own bratwurst sandwich from their wide array of sausages (includes a vegan option), toppings, and buns.
Endless Selection of Draft Beers
Of course, you can’t stop by Beer Garden without having a beer (or two). Guests can order from over 20 different kinds of craft beers on tap and various microbrews. Beer Garden’s menu offers an impressive collection of American and European lagers, IPAs, Irish stout, Belgian Golden, and fruit beers. Beer options range from classics like Stella Artois and Guinness to local brews like Big Dog’s Dirty Dog IPA. Whatever you choose to drink, you definitely won’t leave Beer Garden thirsty.
A Backyard Space with a Downtown Vibe
Overlooking the scenic Fremont Street, Beer Garden creates an urban backyard in downtown Las Vegas. The unique venue features nearly 3,000 sq. ft. of real grass, authentic picnic tables from a 1980’s Munich Oktoberfest, and specially designed wooden trellises and greenery. The standout piece of Beer Garden, however, is its 400 sq. ft. vertical garden with more than 900 plants growing on the side of the Plaza Hotel & Casino. It is the only living wall in downtown Las Vegas, making it a one-of-a-kind, must-see attraction at Beer Garden. With so much greenery in one place, you’ll quickly forget that you’re in downtown Las Vegas!