The Plaza Hotel and Casino is the premier Las Vegas event space for occasions big or small. Whether you’re planning a business convention or a family wedding, a holiday celebration or a tour group, our team of professionals will help make your event an overwhelming success. We boast the largest ballroom in downtown Las Vegas, a 600 seat showroom, and additional outdoor exhibit space. If you have something more picturesque in mind, consider our rooftop pool deck, with its stunning view of downtown Las Vegas.
Our expert chefs and catering professionals will be on hand as well to delight your guests with scrumptious hors d’oeuvres, gourmet meals and decadent desserts. If your guests will be needing accommodations during their stay in Las Vegas, you can take advantage of our special group rates. Enjoy our guest facilities, including a rooftop pool as well as our beautifully renovated rooms and suites.
For more information, submit a request or call (702)386-2320. One of our friendly sales managers will be happy to work with you to develop the perfect event and accommodation package to meet your individual needs.
- Downtown’s largest ballroom: 19,000sf – divisible by 10
- 2,000sf of additional breakouts
- Over 8,000sf of pre-function space 600-seat Showroom
- 70,000sf of rooftop pool deck Outdoor exhibit space
- Catering menus, production resource guide and audio/visual brochure available on Catering page
For more information or call (702) 386-2320 and a sales manager will work with you to arrange your accommodations, develop a package and facilitate your event.
- Nearly 1,000 modern rooms and suitess
- In-room amenities include: wireless internet; television with pay-per-view movies; iron/board; in-room safe
- Resort fee of $28.00 per room per day (taxable by current occupancy tax of 13%) applies and includes: self parking (based on availability); two (2) bottles of water; local/800 calls from guest room; boarding pass printing; pool admission (hotel charges for non-hotel guests); early check-in (based on availability).
- 6.8 miles from Harry Reid International Airport
- Located at the beginning of Fremont Street Experience
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, lounges, shopping and attractions
- Close by to Premium Outlet North, Smith Center for the Performing Arts, MOB Museum and Fremont East