Best Hotel & Casino In Downtown Las Vegas
Located in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas and at the beginning of the Fremont Street Experience. This iconic Hotel has been a part of Las Vegas downtown history since 1971 and the best hotel in Downtown Las Vegas. Check out Our History in “A Time to Remember – 1971”. As the city has always reinvented itself, so has the Plaza.
In 2011, the Hotel reopened after completing a $35 million renovation to all guest rooms and casino. New dining and lounge selections were also introduced.
In 2013, the newly renovated William Hill Race & Sports Book was unveiled and still rivals as Downtown Las Vegas’ largest sportsbook. Summer 2013 brought us a new loyalty program, Royal Rewards.
Be sure to visit often and watch us grow!
Monday Night MashupLearn More
Join us every Monday night at Brightside and support your favorite football team!
- Average size is 325 square feet
- One king or two queen size beds
- 32” remote controlled television with cable and pay-per-view movies
- AM/FM clock radio
- Combination safe
- Private bath, most with tub/shower
- Bath products
- Hair dryer
- Accessible accommodations available upon request
- In-room Wireless Internet
- High floor with a view (Mountain view, Fremont view and/or Las Vegas Strip view)*
- Smoking preference
- Bed type
- Medical refrigerator or refrigerator*
- Connecting rooms
All special requests are based on availability. *Some special requests may incur an additional charge.
The resort fee is a mandatory charge for hotel guests. The fee includes the following services and/or products.
Our guests enjoy
- Self parking (gratuity not included)
- Early check in (based on availability)
- Baggage storage (gratuity not included)
- Local/800 phone calls
- Fitness center admission
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Boarding pass printout (maximum of 2 per room)
- Notary service (based on availability)
$22.00 per room, per day, taxable by 13%* (Resort fee is subject to change. Management reserves all rights.)