About T.J. Miller “THE BEST MEDICINE TOUR: Doing it Right”
T.J. MILLER is one of the most sought after comedians in the world, certainly the northern part of the western hemisphere. He has been diligently working to make people laugh for over fifteen years, and is driven by the altruistic mission statement that life is fundamentally tragic and the best thing he can do is provide an ephemeral escapism from that tragedy by doing comedy. He has been performing his absurdist observational standup act worldwide for over 15 years, and has never gone to the bathroom in his pantaloons on stage. His act has been described as “a one man philosophy circus.”
His hour-long comedy specials T.J. MILLER: NO REAL REASON (Comedy Central) and T.J. MILLER: METICULOUSLY RIDICULOUS (HBO) are available to stream now wherever streaming content is streamed. For no reason he produced two music albums, THE EXTENDED PLAY E.P., a hip-hop/pop/folk music E.P. with 41 tracks, and the ILLEGAL ART REMIXTAPE- available now on iTunes and wherever fake music is sold.
Most recently, T.J. can be seen in OFFICE CHRISTMAS PARTY, opposite Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston, READY PLAYER ONE directed by Steven Spielberg, & DEADPOOL 2. T.J.’s latest film UNDERWATER opposite Kristen Stewart, is a Twentieth Century Fox disaster thriller that is the perfect full circle return to his roots in Cloverfield.
He will work until his death to make you happy. He loves you. Come and enjoy him perform – you need to laugh right now and he will make sure you laugh and feel safe doing it. See you soon!
- Reduced capacity of each show by more than 50% to allow for necessary social distancing inside the showroom. Seating is strictly limited.
- All highly touched surfaces including but not limited to tables, chairs, and more are more regularly sanitized and disinfected after every show.
- All staff members and patrons are required to wear masks except for while eating or drinking.
- The stage and its performers are stationed 25 feet away from audience members.
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the hotel and casino with a contactless thermometer.
- A minimum of six feet between groups is required, including while waiting in line.
- All customers will be seated by a host who will keep groups to a maximum of six people, providing they are from the same household, and will selectively seat people throughout the club.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk.
- All beverages are served in disposable service ware.
- The BEST stand-up Comedy Downtown!
- Located in the iconic Plaza Showroom
- Must be 21 years or older
- No outside drinks allowed in showroom