About Kevin Farley
Kevin Farley is an entertainer to the core. Over the past 3 decades he has made audiences laugh, cry, smile and think as a stand-up comedian, actor, filmmaker and podcaster.
Kevin, who currently tours around the world performing his brand of “positive” stand-up comedy, got his start studying at the famous Second City in Chicago. Soon after he starred in films such as Black Sheep (with his brother Chris) and The Waterboy (with Adam Sandler), and leading roles in An American Carol and White Knight. He has also made guest appearances on Curb Your Enthusiasm, Rules of Engagement, Just Shoot Me and Comedy Central’s Drunk History to name a few.
Kevin has hosted many live shows and events and has been featured Nationally on The Today Show, The View, Extra, Good Morning America and radio shows from coast to coast.
You can currently find Kevin lending his voice to “F is for Family” on Netflix, on his podcast “Kevin Farley on the Road” and performing stand-up comedy at the best comedy venues and theaters nationwide.
- Reduced capacity of each show by more than 50% to allow for necessary social distancing inside the showroom. Seating is strictly limited.
- All highly touched surfaces including but not limited to tables, chairs, and more are more regularly sanitized and disinfected after every show.
- All staff members and patrons are required to wear masks except for while eating or drinking.
- The stage and its performers are stationed 25 feet away from audience members.
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the hotel and casino with a contactless thermometer.
- A minimum of six feet between groups is required, including while waiting in line.
- All customers will be seated by a host who will keep groups to a maximum of six people, providing they are from the same household, and will selectively seat people throughout the club.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk.
- All beverages are served in disposable service ware.