About Jim Florentine
For nearly 25 years Jim Florentine has been making audiences around the world laugh across nearly every type of media. Jim has recorded six stand-up comedy albums and shot four full-length specials. On television Jim hosted 7 seasons of VH1 Classic’s “That Metal Show” as well as lending his voice to the ground breaking “Crank Yankers”. On radio Jim has been a regular on The Howard Stern show, the Opie & Anthony show and currently hosts his own program on Sirius XM. In addition Jim is a best selling author, world-renowned voice over talent and has been featured in the film’s “Beer League” with Artie Lange and “Trainwreck” with Amy Schumer.
- Reduced capacity of each show by more than 50% to allow for necessary social distancing inside the showroom. Seating is strictly limited.
- All highly touched surfaces including but not limited to tables, chairs, and more are more regularly sanitized and disinfected after every show.
- All staff members and patrons are required to wear masks except for while eating or drinking.
- The stage and its performers are stationed 25 feet away from audience members.
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the hotel and casino with a contactless thermometer.
- A minimum of six feet between groups is required, including while waiting in line.
- All customers will be seated by a host who will keep groups to a maximum of six people, providing they are from the same household, and will selectively seat people throughout the club.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk.
- All beverages are served in disposable service ware.