Until the end of September, buy 5 keno games and get one free!
All About Keno
Where should you play keno in Las Vegas? You can now have a date with lady luck and try your hand at Keno at The Plaza Hotel & Casino. Games run every five to eight minutes in the brand new live Keno lounge on the casino floor from 8 a.m. to midnight daily. Monitor your game live in various locations throughout the casino, giving you the perfect opportunity to explore and grab a drink or bite to eat while you play. There are monitors located in the Brightside Breakfast & Burgers Restaurant, the Race & Sportsbook bar, Omaha Lounge, Hash House A Go Go, and the bingo room on the third floor.
What is Keno?
Keno is a gambling game similar to lottery or bingo. It is a game of chance that is based on drawing numbers that have to correspond to numbers on a card. Players choose numbers from 1 to 80 and then 20 numbers are drawn at random.
What is the history of Keno?
The origins of Keno can be traced back to China where legend says the game saved an ancient city during a time of war. It is also said that the funds raised from Keno helped to build The Great Wall of China. However, the word keno has Latin roots meaning “five” or “five winning numbers”. The game was brought over to America by Chinese immigrants in the 1800’s.
How do you play Keno?
- Step 1: Get A Keno Card This can be acquired from the live Keno lounge on the casino floor.
- Step 2: Select Your Numbers You can select numbers from 1 to 80 to play. Each number you select is called a spot
- Step 3: Pay For Your “Spots” The amount you place to bet depends on the game.
- Step 4: Wait And Follow Along Watch as the winning numbers are selected and match them up to the numbers you selected for your Keno card.
- Step 5: Collect Your Winnings! If enough of your numbers are selected, you win!