Safety is the No. 1 priority at the venue, and the Hotel will take every reasonable step to provide a secure and enjoyable environment for everyone entering the
venue. Surveillance is in use. In addition, the venue has both security personnel and management throughout.
The Hotel will issue wristbands for events. Only those guests with the proper wristband will be permitted in the respective venue. The Hotel will not replace lost or stolen wristbands. Should a wristband be defective, the guest will be required to provide the defective product before a replacement will be provided.
Doors Open – 8pm
Cash bar will be provided throughout the event. Outside food and beverage will not be permitted in the venues.
The venue sells tickets to allowed capacity. Management reserves the right to move guests to ensure proper seating availability for all guests. Guests may be ejected without refund for failure to comply with the management of the venue when filling to capacity.
- Alcohol may not be brought into our events at any time from any other venue or outside facility.
- Anyone who deliberately conceals alcohol while attempting to enter the venue will be denied entry without refund. Those who are or appear to be impaired can be denied entry.
- Events are exclusive to guests 21 years or older only. Proper identification is required of all guests and must be presented on request, regardless of age, for alcoholic beverage service. Attempting to use fraudulent identification, purchasing alcohol for a minor or any guest who has been denied alcohol service, and/or attempting to purchase or possessing alcohol as a minor will result in immediate ejection without refund and possible arrest.
- The Hotel reserves the right to deny the sale or service of alcohol to guests who show signs of impairment. Guests found in possession of alcohol after being warned not to consume or purchase alcohol face immediate ejection without refund.
- The Hotel reserves the right to discontinue the service of alcohol at any time.
For security reasons, each guest is permitted to bring one compliant bag – presently deﬁned as soft sided and no larger than 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches. All backpacks, hard-sided bags and containers are strictly prohibited. The Hotel reserves the right to visually inspect any bag before they are permitted into the venue. Please note: security regulations may be amended at any time.
There is no re-entry to venue.
Food may not be brought into the venue.
Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, is allowed in designated smoking areas only on the pool deck. Smoking allowed only on casino floor. Violators will be ejected immediately without refund.
Guests will be responsible for parking charges without validation.