Race For The Case Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
back to 50K Race for the Case
- All participants must be a Royal Rewards member.
- Guest is responsible for ensuring that Royal Rewards card is inserted and accepted on machines for point tracking.
- Starting Friday June 29, 2018 at 12:00am through July 1, 2018 at 10am and on November 9, 2018 at 12:00am through November 11, 2018 at 10am. Players will compete in the race for the case by playing all reel slots, video poker.
- Players may NOT earn points by betting at the race and sports book.
- Players may NOT earn points by playing table games.
- Players may NOT earn points by playing Bingo.
- Players may NOT earn points by playing Keno.
- Players will earn 1 point for every $1 cycled through reel slots and 1 point for every $3 cycled through video poker machines.
- The top 100 point earners will be announced at an exclusive brunch on July 1st and November 11th from 10am-12pm.
- The top point earner will have the first choice of case and we will follow in order of highest point earners until we have reached our final case.
- In the event of a tie, ranking will be determined based on time played during the promotional period.
- All rewards must be claimed with a valid photo ID, Royal Rewards Card.
- Winners must be present and will have 1 minute to pick a case of their choice. If winner is not present they will forfeit the prize and we will move on to the next highest point earner and have them choose next.
- Prizes in the case will be as follows:
*Winners may take all the winnings in non-taxable free slot play. Free slot play will expire 30 days after no play for Nevada residents and 180 days for out of state residents.
- Tax liability on prizes will be the responsibility of the participant. Winners of cash prizes will be given the option to accept an equivalent sum of either free slot play or promotional chips (both non-taxable) in place of cash.
- All participants must be 21 years of age or older to participate in this promotion.
- PlayLV Management reserves the right to start, revise, amend, extend or cancel this promotion with 24 hours prior notice.
- PlayLV employees and family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Management reserves the right to disqualify anyone they feel has infringed on any area of this promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by the property’s management in a manner that is fair to all parties. If the patron is not satisfied with management’s decision, he or she may exercise their rights under NRS 463.361 et eq. and request the Nevada Gaming Control Board to review the matter.