Health and Safety Guidelines
The health and safety of our guests and employees continues to be our top priority during these challenging times. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the standards we have put in place to give you peace of mind during your visit with us.
The Plaza Hotel and Casino is closely monitoring government policy changes, Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health updates and will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our protocols and procedures.
PLEASE BE INFORMED:
- COVID-19: people may be sick with a virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms. Common symptoms are coughing, fever, tiredness, and difficulty breathing in severe cases.
- Prevention: The best way to prevent and slow down transmission is to protect yourself and others by washing your hands or using an alcohol-based rub frequently; covering your mouth with a tissue or arm when coughing or sneezing; and not touching your face.
WE ASK ALL GUESTS TO PLEASE:
Stay home if you’re not feeling well or please contact Security immediately for assistance.
Security will provide masks to all guests entering the property.
PLAZA HOTEL & CASINO GUEST CONSIDERATIONS:
- A Plaza Clean Team works 24 hours a day to ensure continuous disinfecting throughout our property including all public touchpoints, such as doors, tables, chairs, kiosks, room keys and gaming equipment.
- All Plaza Team Members who work in direct service areas wear facemasks and where applicable, gloves as well.
- Guests enter the property through a limited number of doors that operate automatically or are set to open manually.
- Disposable masks are available at the Security Podium and casino entrances.