Special Event Terms & Conditions
Safety is the No. 1 priority at the venue, and the Hotel will take every reasonable step to provide a secure and enjoyable environment for everyone entering the venue. Surveillance is in use. In addition, the venue has both security personnel and management throughout.
The Hotel will issue wristbands for events. Only those guests with the proper wristband will be permitted in the respective venue. The Hotel will not replace lost or stolen wristbands. Should a wristband be defective, the guest will be required to provide the defective product before a replacement will be provided.
Doors Open – 12pm
Cash bar will be provided from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm. Food service is not provided during this time and outside food will not be permitted in the venues.
Open bar and All You Can Eat Stadium Food included in the ticket admission.
The venue sells tickets to allowed capacity. Socially distanced seating will be set and enforced throughout the entirety. View complete health and safety guidelines. Guests may not reserve seating and/or may not move furniture around within the venue. Management reserves the right to move guests to ensure proper seating availability for all guests. Guests may be ejected without refund for failure to comply with the management of the venue when filling to capacity.
- Alcohol may not be brought into our events at any time from any other venue or outside facility.
- Anyone who deliberately conceals alcohol while attempting to enter the venue will be denied entry without refund. Those who are or appear to be impaired can be denied entry.
- Events are exclusive to guests 21 years or older only. Proper identification is required of all guests and must be presented on request, regardless of age, for alcoholic beverage service. Attempting to use fraudulent identification, purchasing alcohol for a minor or any guest who has been denied alcohol service, and/or attempting to purchase or possessing alcohol as a minor will result in immediate ejection without refund and possible arrest.
- There is a limit of two alcoholic beverages per guest, per service at any bar.
- The Hotel reserves the right to deny the sale or service of alcohol to guests who show signs of impairment. Guests found in possession of alcohol after being warned not to consume or purchase alcohol face immediate ejection without refund.
- Alcohol service will conclude at the end of the 3rd quarter. The Hotel reserves the right to discontinue the service of alcohol at any time.
For security reasons, each guest is permitted to bring one compliant bag – presently deﬁned as soft sided and no larger than 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches. All hard-sided bags and containers are strictly prohibited. The Hotel reserves the right to visually inspect any bag before they are permitted into the venue. Please note: security regulations may be amended at any time.
Face coverings are required at all times upon entering and within the Plaza Hotel and Casino unless actively eating or drinking. View complete health and safety guidelines. The Hotel reserves the right to ask anyone with clothing deemed to be obscene or indecent to remove or cover up the item. Those who refuse to comply will be denied entry or removed from the venue.
Guests are permitted to leave the venue and return with proper wristband identification. Anyone found attempting to defraud the Hotel by passing a wristband or those without proper wristband identification will not be granted re-entry and may be ejected from the Hotel.
Food may not be brought into the venue or leave the venue. The Hotel will discontinue food service at the conclusion of half time.
Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, is prohibited in the venue and on the 3rd floor. Smoking allowed only on casino floor. The use of smokeless tobacco is also prohibited. Violators will be ejected immediately without refund.
Guests will be responsible for parking charges without validation.