- Must bring copy of birth certificate to event.
- Three Age Groups: 6 and under, 7-9 and 10-12.
- May not enter below their age division. They May Enter in an upper age division. Max 2 Entries.
- No roper may win more than one prize line in each roping. Cannot win two holes by default.
- Age determined as of day of the Roping competition.
The RopeSmart staff and appointed conductors of the roping will ensure to the best of their ability that the event is conducted fairly. Please comply with the requests and suggestions of the conductor(s) of the event. Parents are invited to watch, but not participate unless a helper in the 5 and under group. Thanks for being involved in the growth and future of the sport of Smart Team Roping.
-Contest will consist of preliminary and championship rounds.
-No line, in preliminary rounds unless needed by judge to reach the top 10 contestants for Championship round and the Main Awards. A line will be marked and a Reach Contest will be used.
-Judges may go to slick horns if needed
-JUDGES DECISION WILL BE FINAL – NO EXCEPTIONS.