October Video Poker Tournament
October 1, 2019 – October 22, 2019
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age, a member of the Plaza Rewards club, have a valid Nevada ID and be a Nevada resident to participate.
- Tournament entry is free to all qualifying King and Ace tier members. Jack and Queen tiers members must earn 20 points to qualify into the tournament. All participants will pick up their qualifying vouchers from the Kiosk and bring to the Plaza Rewards Desk for redemption and entry into the tournament.
- Winners can only win one (1) coin machine during the tournament month. All subsequent wins will receive $250 in free slot play.
- The tournament will be held on the following Tuesdays in October: 1, 8, 15, 22, 2019. The tournament will consist of one-five (5)-minute session. Sessions will be held from 3pm – 6pm. Additional sessions will be added at the discretion of the Tournament Director. Each participant will play one tournament machine in a five (5) minute session as fast as he/she can play. Each participant will be assured a full five (5) minute session of play.
- Player must play the entire five (5)-minute session on the tournament machine; failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- In the event of a machine malfunction, the participant will play in the next available session for that tournament round or play on a new machine. The points previously accumulated on the machine that malfunctioned will not stand or be carried over to the new session of play.
- All winning combinations will be automatically recorded on the credit meter of each machine. At the end of the five (5) minute session, the total score will be recorded by a tournament official and a copy will be provided to the participant. It is the participants’ responsibility to verify their score obtained in the session prior to leaving the tournament area.
- The highest two (2) total points derived from the day will determine the winners. All ties will require the sum of the prizes at stake to be divided equally among the tied participants.
- 1st Place will receive one (1) coin machine
- 2nd Place will receive $250 Free Slot Play
- Tournament session play times are preset and cannot be adjusted or changed except in cases of property or participant emergencies. The tournament director must be notified to authorize any and all changes.
- Winners will be posted at the Plaza Rewards Club by 7pm the day of the tournament and the free slot play will be loaded once the player signs off on proper documentation.
- Players will have until 9:59pm on the day of the tournament to claim their prize at the Plaza Rewards Club and redeem at the Kiosk. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize.
- All coin machines that are won will have no cash or free slot play value; are in working order and are awarded on an “AS – IS” basis.
- Coin machine must be removed from the Plaza Hotel and Casino property within seven (7) days from day of winning.
- Plaza Hotel and Casino will not be responsible for any future maintenance on machines. The winner will solely be responsible for the maintenance on the coin machines.
- Smoking of cigars, cigarettes, e-cigarettes or vapers will not be allowed at the Slot Tournament area.
- All Free Slot Play will expire within 72 hours of date and time of issuance.
- Employees, members of their household and/or relatives of The Plaza Hotel & Casino, its subsidiaries and advertising agencies promotion may not participate in any Plaza Hotel & Casino Promotions/Tournaments unless otherwise stated in official rules.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by the property’s management in a manner that is fair to all parties. If the patron is not satisfied with the management’s decision, he or she may exercise their rights under NRS 463.361 ET eq. and request the Nevada Gaming Control Board to review the matter.
- By participating in this Promotion, each member shall be deemed to have read and clearly understood these Official Rules, and to have fully accepted and agreed to these Official Rules. Each such participant further accepts all decisions regarding any interpretation of these rules by The Plaza Hotel and Casino. These Official Rules will be available at the Plaza Rewards desk.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by the property’s management in a manner that is fair to all parties. If the patron is not satisfied with the management’s decision, he or she may exercise their rights under NRS 463.361 et eq. and request the Nevada Gaming Control Board to review the matter.
- Participation in this promotion constitutes Plaza Reward member’s agreement to abide by the Official Rules of Plaza Rewards and the decisions of The Plaza Hotel and Casino. Complete copies of all Plaza promotion rules and policies are available at the Plaza Rewards desk. By participating in this promotion, each winner hereby gives their permission and consent to allow The Plaza and its affiliated companies to use their name, likeness, photograph, video or image for promotional purposes without compensation.
- The Plaza Hotel and Casino management reserves the right to change, cancel or modify this offer and adjust the promotion at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The Plaza Hotel and Casino reserves the right to deny participation in the promotion or revoke Plaza Rewards card account at any time in its sole discretion.
- Any participant that has been trespassed, excluded or barred from The Plaza Hotel and Casino will be disqualified from this promotion and will not be eligible to participate.
- The Plaza Hotel and Casino endorses responsible gaming. If you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly, please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers Help Line at 800.522.4700.