Best Hotel & Casino In Downtown Las Vegas
Located in the heart of Downtown and at the beginning of Fremont Street Experience. This iconic Hotel has been a part of Vegas history since 1971. Check out Our History in “A Time to Remember – 1971”. As the city has always reinvented itself, so has the Plaza.
At the end of 2011, the Hotel reopened after completing a $35 million renovation to all guest rooms and casino. New dining and lounge selections were also introduced.
1st quarter 2013, the newly renovated William Hill Race & Sports Book was unveiled and still rivals as Downtown’s largest book. Summer 2013 brought us a new loyalty program, Royal Rewards.
And then in 1st quarter 2014, the new indoor/outdoor Beer Garden was introduced.
Be sure to visit often and watch us grow!
Beer GardenLearn More
Downtown Vegas' Backyard Oasis
- Average size is 325 square feet
- One king or two queen size beds
- 32” remote controlled television with cable and pay-per-view movies
- AM/FM clock radio
- Combination safe
- Private bath, most with tub/shower
- Bath products
- Hair dryer
- Accessible accommodations available upon request
- High floor with a view (Mountain view, Fremont view and/or Las Vegas Strip view)*
- Smoking preference
- Bed type
- Medical refrigerator or refrigerator*
- Connecting rooms
All special requests are based on availability. *Some special requests may incur an additional charge.
The resort fee is a mandatory charge for hotel guests. The fee includes the following services and/or products.
Our guests enjoy
- Self parking and Valet parking (gratuity not included)
- Early check in (based on availability)
- Baggage storage (gratuity not included)
- In-room internet
- Local/800 phone calls
- Fitness center admission
- 2 bottles of water per stay
- Boarding pass printout (maximum of 2 per room)
- Notary service
- Complimentary airport shuttle drop off (based on availability)
- Plaza Perks (our property coupon book valued over $300.00)
$18.00 per room, per day, taxable by 12%* (Resort fee is subject to change. Management reserves all rights.)