$5,000 Locals Slot Tournament Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
back to Locals Slot Tournament
- The Local Slot Tournament will start Monday, January 15, 2018 at 8am and end Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 7:30pm.
- All participants must show a Nevada state issued identification.
- All participants must be a member of the Royal Rewards Club.
- New member to the Royal Rewards program must bring a Rewards card from another Casino showing current membership.
- Players must play a total of Two Rounds to qualify:
Round One on Monday, January 15, 2018 – times of play will be 8am-7:30pm.
Round Two on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 – times of play will be 8am-7:30pm.
- Players must go to the Royal Rewards Club to receive their entry for each Round each day.
- Players may not play more than once per day.
- There is to be no reserving of slot machines, player must be present to choose a slot machine.
- Once entry is received each day, player will play (1) 10-minute session on a tournament slot machine per day.
- Player must play the entire 10-minute session on the tournament slot machine. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- In the case of a machine malfunction, the Royal Rewards manager or designated supervisor will determine the right of the participant to replay his/her session once it has been determined that there was a malfunction.
- The highest scores of all the sessions for above mentioned time frame will receive:
1st place = $2,000 Free Slot Play
2nd place = $900 Free Slot Play
3rd place = $750 Free Slot Play
4th place = $550 Free Slot Play
5th place = $300 Free Slot Play
6th place through 10th Place = $100 Free Slot Play
- If a tie occurs amongst the score earners, the players will play another session to determine the winner of the prize they are tied for.
- Players may only win one prize.
- Winners will be posted at the Royal Rewards Club by 8pm on Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
- Players have until 10am on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 to claim prize, player forfeits prize if not claimed by previously mentioned time and date.
- Entries are non-transferrable.
- Replacement tournament entries will not be issued for any reason (IE: lost, stolen, misplaced, etc.).
- All participants must be 21 years of age or older to participate in this promotion.
- PlayLV Management reserves the right to start, revise, amend, extend or cancel this promotion.
- PlayLV employees and family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Management reserves the right to disqualify anyone they feel has infringed on any area of this promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by the property’s management in a manner that is fair to all parties. If the patron is not satisfied with management’s decision, he or she may exercise their rights under NRS 463.361 et eq. and request the Nevada Gaming Control Board to review the matter.