Meet Lou Magelwitz, our resident host at Bonkerz Comedy Club, where some of the best downtown Vegas shows can be found. Not only is he the host at Bonkerz, he opens for some of our clubs comedians, including Louie Anderson. Lou is also happens to be good friends with Louie, so we asked him, what are five things that nobody knows about Louie Anderson? Here is what he told us:
Lou Magelwitz and Louie Anderson
- Louie is a funny guy, but he is serious about getting healthy. He works out in his dressing room before every show.
- Louie is a friendly guy, but we figured that! He likes to hang out in the employee dining room and say hi to all the Plaza employees.
- Louie is a huge football fan. His favorite team? The Minnesota Vikings, he is from Minnesota after all.
- Louie gave up carbs because of his new healthy diet and lifestyle. What carb-filled food does he miss most? Toast with butter.
- Louie learned to swim only four years ago! Yet, he competed on the ABC show “Splash” this past January. Amazing!
Thank you, Lou, for letting us get to know Louie a little better. Make sure to catch Louie’s show right here in downtown Las Vegas.